UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, all products sold on the site are covered by a 365-day limited warranty (internal parts only).
The warranty period is effective from the date the package is shipped.
The warranty is only intended to replace or repair defective or damaged products, subject to the evaluation and determination of AAF technicians.
The warranty policy of the product could be excluded by the Distributor / Wholesaler policy of the region where you purchased it.
All other returns or exchanges are subject to return and shipping charges.
Likewise, for the repair of the product, the update of the product will be subject to shipping charges.
Customer can make a claim within 14 days of dispatch. In this case, the customer is asked not to open the package. If it is open, AAF will in principle reject the claim requested by the customer.
1.1. The product warranty policy has two forms:
1.1.1. Free supply of internal moving parts (excluding internal electronics and gearbox shell) (Shipping charges will be paid by the customer)
- Internal parts refer to parts inside the gearbox shell.
- AAF technician receives a request for a damaged part.
- AAF will send the parts to the customer who requested it.
1.1.2. Full maintenance: Replacement of gearbox
- There is no restriction on the parts to be replaced in case of full maintenance.
- Applicable even if the self-repair of 1.1.1. fails due to the customer's fault.
- User requests AAF to replace the internal gearbox
- The user sends the lower receiver to AAF
- Gearbox exchange in the lower receiver at AAF
- AAF returns the repaired lower receiver to the customer.
1.2. AAF can provide customers with updates to existing sales products.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY PRODUCTS THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSED, DISASSEMBLED, MODIFIED, ALTERED, OR RETURNED WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER BATTERIES, SINGLE PART OF AIRSOFT GUNS UNDER $50.00. AAF IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPATIBILITY BETWEEN VARIOUS MANUFACTURERS PRODUCTS, AND THE INTERNAL UPGRADE OR REPLACEMENT PARTS. ANY USE OF LOW GRADE OR LOW WEIGHT BB SHALL VOID THE WARRANTY.
ALL REPAIRS AND UPGRADES OF INTERNAL CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED BY AAF CARRY A LIMITED 60 DAY WARRANTY
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE USAGE OF LITHIUM POLYMER (LI-POLY) BATTERY NOT RECOMMENDED BY AAF, OR THE USAGE OF ANY OTHER POWER SOURCE WITH AN OUTPUT GREATER OR SMALLER THAN 11.1 VOLTS(3Cell Lipo 11.1v / Constant 25C, Burst 50C) ON AN ELECTRIC GUN THAT IS NOT RATED FOR SUCH USE BY ITS ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER. THE USAGE OF ANY BB LESS THAN 0.20 GRAMS OR OF A LESSER QUALITY THAN THE G&G/VALKEN/TOKYO MARUI BRAND, IN ANY AIRSOFT PRODUCT, WILL VOID THE AAF WARRANTY.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT PURCHASED FROM AAF headquarters, AAF dealerships or AAF merchandise dealers.
FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. DUE TO TRANSIT LIMITATIONS, TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND LIMITED REPLACEMENT PARTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PRODUCTS WHERE THE DEFECT IS REPORTED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF SHIPMENT. COMPLIMENTARY INTERNAL REPAIR SERVICES CAN BE OFFERED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF SHIPMENT IF YOU AGREE TO BEAR THE EXPENSE OF ALL SHIPMENT, LOST PACKAGES, AND CUSTOMS SEIZURES.
2. RETURN POLICY. If you purchased an item from AAF in the last 365 days and are experiencing interior problems with the product, the Company offers a 365day interior warranty to replace and repair your internal items subject to the terms outlined in Section 1. If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact our support team immediately. We will assist you in completing a damage claim with the carrier.
Customer can claim within 14 days of dispatch. In this case, the customer is asked not to open the package. If it is open, AAF will in principle reject the requested by the customer.
One of our dedicated AAF staff will contact you within in 1-3 business days of receiving your request. Please keep all original packaging and products must be unused, unworn and unopened. A 20% restocking fee will be accessed based on your return.
DAMAGES UPON ARRIVAL. If your package arrived damaged, one of our customer service representatives will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier. Please inspect all contents and keep the original box and packaging material. Please note that this process may take up to 10 business days depending on the carrier.
EXCHANGES. You may exchange an item if it is unused, unworn and unopened within 45 days of delivery. Shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
NON-WARRANTY REPAIR/ UPGRADE SERVICES: The labor rate for our technician is $30.00 an hour if you need assistance with any non-warranty repairs and upgrade service. All AAF technicians are in-house and very experienced with repair services.
3. RECOMMENDATIONS. For the best use of AAF's products, please use high-grade Airsoft BBs sold by G&G/ Valken ACCELERATE Bio BB / TOKYO MARUI, or the equivalent brands 0.2g or higher. Any use of low grade or low weight BBs may cause extensive damage to your gun. Additionally, AAF recommends the use of AAF’S batteries and smart chargers.
4. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY'S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY.
This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.